We have the answer for Marine mammal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let’s get into the answer for Marine mammal crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Marine mammal Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword on November 4, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Sun 2-Speed Crosswords.
Today’s The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- OTTER (5 letters)
- SEAL (4 letters)
- SEAOTTER (8 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAMMAL (noun)
- any warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair; young are born alive except for the small subclass of monotremes and nourished with milk
- MARINE (noun)
- a member of the United States Marine Corps
- a soldier who serves both on shipboard and on land
- MARINE (adjective)
- relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen
- native to or inhabiting the sea
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Marine mammal crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.