Not sure which class to pick in Black Grimoire Odyssey? Well, this Black Grimoire Odyssey class tier list. Each class will be ranked from S-tier to D-tier to help you decide on the best class for your playthrough.
Black Grimoire Odyssey is a Roblox game that is based on multiple franchises – including Black Clover, Pixel Dungeon, and Soul Knight. The game itself is a generated dungeon crawler that is built over time. There are plenty of items to obtain with rare drop chances, so it’s the perfect title to get stuck into if you enjoy grindy games!
For more information about Black Grimoire Odyssey, you can visit the game’s official Roblox page. If you’re looking for new games to play, take a look at our Demon Slayer Tower Defense Simulator tier list, Reaper 2 tier list, and our A One Piece Game Fruit tier list.
Black Grimoire Odyssey Class Tier List
So, where do we rank each class? Which classes are worth your time, and which should be kept on the bench?
What Each Tier Means
- S-Tier: The best classes to utilise in the game
- A-Tier: Brilliant classes that are almost as good as those in S-tier
- B-Tier: Pretty average classes but they can still be useful at times
- C-Tier: We don’t recommend using these classes, and if you do, it’s best to start a new class once you get used to the game
- D-Tier: These classes aren’t worth your time at all
- There are no classes in C-tier at the moment!
- There are no classes in D-tier at the moment!
Black Grimoire Odyssey Classes
When to Expect This Black Grimoire Odyssey Class Tier List to Be Updated
This tier list will be updated when a new class is added to Black Grimoire Odyssey. Each class may receive a buff or nerf with in-game balance patches, so make sure to bookmark this page so you can keep up to date with the best and worst classes in the game.