Today third-party developers shared spectacular assets about upcoming add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator and released a relevant airport.
We start with the F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur and Indiafoxtecho, which received a spectacular new trailer. The aircraft doesn’t have a release date just yet, but it’s coming “In a couple of weeks.”
If you’re not familiar with Heatblur, it’s a developer well-known for its outstanding Tomcat for DCS World, from which this version for Microsoft Flight Simulator is derived. You can watch it in action below.
Moving on to scenery, Drzewiecki Design displayed more progress on King County International Airport (KBFI) also known as Boeing Field near Seattle, United States.
Last, but not least, SiamFlight released Don Mueang International Airport (VTBD) serving the metropolitan area of Bangkok, Thailand.
It’s currently available on Simmarket for $23.86, including the following features.
- Domestic and International Terminal Detailed model with MSFS materials.
- RTAF Military Terminal 1 and 2
- RTAF zone buildings and hangars.
- South Cargo terminals.
- South Private Terminal buildings.
- North service hangars and Private Jet Terminal.
- Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital.
- Custom Animated Jetways to match real ones SimObjetcs (Can connect one jetway per parking space).
- Runways and Taxiway are properly named and connected.
- Full Airport service as required.
- Matches parking gate numbers in both the Civil and RTAF zones.
- Hand-placed Taxiway Guidance Signs.
- Hand-placed Taxiway and Runway lights system, Taxiways center, Taxiways edge, Taxiway lead-off, Stop bar. etc.
- Custom ground texture. Static objects around the airport.
- Taxiways, aprons, and runways match the real airport.
If you need help navigating the rich but chaotic add-on market for Microsoft Flight Simulator, here on TechRaptor we publish daily news to keep you up to speed with everything that is announced and released.