We finally look at Mortal Kombat 1 on Switch with gameplay, which ties in with the game’s release. The port has come under fire over the past few days, but you can see how it turned out regardless.
Here’s a brief overview of Mortal Kombat 11:
Discover a reborn Mortal Kombat Universe created by the Fire God Liu Kang. Mortal Kombat 1 ushers in a new era of the iconic franchise with a new fighting system, game modes, and fatalities! Pre-order now to get Playable Character Shang Tsung.
- A New Universe – Discover a new beginning, as crafted by the Keeper of Time and protector of Earthrealm, Fire God Liu Kang.
- Origins Reimagined – Familiar characters return with all new intertwined histories, interacting in brand new ways.
- New Kameo Fighters – Choose from a unique roster of Kameo fighting partners to assist you in battle.
- Immersive Story Campaign – Fight through a brand new story featuring your favorite Mortal Kombat characters like you’ve never seen them before.
- The Ultimate Fighting Franchise Returns – The Fight for Earthrealm is upon us. This is Mortal Kombat.
View the gameplay for Mortal Kombat 1 on Switch below.
Mortal Kombat 1 is out now on Switch both physically and digitally. It supports English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese.