In need of a Monster Hunter Now Crafting guide? Here it is! Rest your long sword and listen in, as we tell you everything you need to know about the crafting elements within Monster Hunter Now.
Monster Hunter Now is the latest entry in the Monster Hunter franchise! However, this one is a little different when compared to the rest. Niantic, the company that developed Pokémon GO is behind this brand-new project. It’s basically IRL Monster Hunter – what’s not to love? Hunt monsters using augmented technology and collect a variety of powerful weapons to help you along the way. Players can also unite with friends in battles against the more powerful foes in this ever-evolving game.
You can learn more about it on the official site. We also recommend checking out our Monster Hunter Now Guide, or maybe our Monster Hunter Now Tier List, how about this Monster Hunter Now Weapons Guide?
Psst, use our referral code to get some extra loot when your hunter rank reaches level 6! W2ECMXVD
Monster Hunter Now Crafting
A little of this, a little of that, and you made… a thingy-ma-jig!
How To Craft Weapons
When you download the game you will be met with some introductory quests. These quests should boost your Hunter Rank a number of times as well as build up some basic materials from monster slaying that can be used for crafting. Once you reach Hunter Rank 6, the ability to craft becomes unlocked! (You also get some extra rewards if you sign up to the game using our referral code!)
- Interact with the weapon button at the bottom left of your screen, which is next to your player avatar.
- Once the equipment menu is opened, press the Weapons button and take a look at what weapons are available (These are determined based on which monsters you have faced and your Hunter Rank.)
- Here you can craft new weapons if you have the materials, you can view the material list and count here too. If you are unsure where to obtain certain materials, try our Monster Hunter Now Materials Guide for all the monster drops.
How To Unlock More Weapons
As briefly mentioned in the how to craft section, weapons become available as your Monster Hunter rank increases. You play your way through the games simple campaign. There are 6 total weapons to obtain within the game which are;
- Sword and Shield: (Obtained from introductory to play the game)
- Great Sword: Hunter Rank 11
- Long Sword: Hunter Rank 15
- Hammer: Hunter Rank 15
- Light Bowgun: Hunter Rank 15
- Bow: Hunter Rank 15