We have the answer for “It’s Your ___” (1980s Jason Bateman sitcom) crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let’s get into the answer for “It’s Your ___” (1980s Jason Bateman sitcom) crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Beast Crossword.
“It’s Your ___” (1980s Jason Bateman sitcom) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Beast Crossword on November 12, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Beast Crosswords.
Today’s Daily Beast Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SITCOM (noun)
- a humorous drama based on situations that might arise in day-to-day life
- a humorous television program based on situations that could arise in everyday life
- MOVE (verb)
- give an incentive for action
- be in a state of action
- MOVE (noun)
- the act of changing location from one place to another
- the act of changing your residence or place of business
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “It’s Your ___” (1980s Jason Bateman sitcom) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.