We have the answer for Coral ridge crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let’s get into the answer for Coral ridge crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Coral ridge Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword on November 5, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Sun 2-Speed Crosswords.
Today’s The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REEF (noun)
- a rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa; contains rich gold deposits and coal and manganese
- a submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
- REEF (verb)
- lower and bring partially inboard
- reduce (a sail) by taking in a reef
- RIDGE (noun)
- a beam laid along the edge where two sloping sides of a roof meet at the top; provides an attachment for the upper ends of rafters
- a long narrow range of hills
- RIDGE (verb)
- extend in ridges
- form into a ridge
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Coral ridge crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.