We have the answer for ______ the Great; the Russian empress from 1762 – 1796: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let’s get into the answer for ______ the Great; the Russian empress from 1762 – 1796: crossword clue most recently seen in the Word Craze Crossword.
______ the Great; the Russian empress from 1762 – 1796: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on November 19, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today’s Word Craze Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CATHERINE (noun)
- empress of Russia who greatly increased the territory of the empire (1729-1796)
- first wife of Henry VIII; Henry VIII’s divorce from her was the initial step of the Reformation in England (1485-1536)
- RUSSIAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Russia
- the Slavic language that is the official language of Russia
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Word Craze Crossword – November 19 2023
- Word Craze Crossword – December 7 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the ______ the Great; the Russian empress from 1762 – 1796: crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.