We have the answer for Young dog crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let’s get into the answer for Young dog crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Young dog Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword on November 12, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Sun 2-Speed Crosswords.
Today’s The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PUP (noun)
- an inexperienced young person
- young of any of various canines such as a dog or wolf
- PUP (verb)
- give birth to (a puppy)
- YOUNG (adjective)
- (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity
- suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh
- YOUNG (noun)
- United States civil rights leader (1921-1971)
- United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith; he led the Mormon exodus from Illinois to Salt Lake City, Utah (1801-1877)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Young dog crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.