- World of Warcraft fans can now purchase the Lunar Festival Armor for their Winding Slitherdrake mount for 50,000 gold.
- The Lunar Festival event, celebrating the Chinese Lunar New Year, is currently live in World of Warcraft until February 17.
- This new armor, inspired by eastern dragons, can be bought from Lunar Festival vendors in capital cities, the Moonglade, and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
World of Warcraft fans can get a gorgeous new set of armor for their Winding Slitherdrake during the Lunar Festival. Unlike some previous World of Warcraft holiday Dragonriding customizations, this new barding can be purchased with gold, rather than obtained as a random drop.
The Lunar Festival is World of Warcraft’s real-life counterpart to the Chinese Lunar New Year celebration. The in-game event, which gives players the chance to earn special transmogs, titles, and achievements, is live in World of Warcraft now, where it will run for two weeks until February 17.
World of Warcraft Reveals February 2024 Trading Post Items
World of Warcraft reveals the entire catalog of items coming to the Trading Post in February 2024, including the bonus Traveler’s Log reward.
This year, World of Warcraft has added a new collectible cosmetic to the Lunar New Year celebration. The Lunar Festival Armor is a brand-new set of barding fans can unlock for their Winding Slighterdrake. This stunning gold, red, and white armor includes options for both body and head barding, transforming the long Dragonriding drake into the image of an eastern dragon. Players won’t have to worry about getting lucky with drops for the Lunar Festival Armor, as it is purchased for 50,000 gold from any of the event vendors found in most capital cities in World of Warcraft, plus the Moonglade and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Winding Slitherdrake: Lunar Festival Armor in WoW
- Available for purchase until February 17.
- The Winding Slitherdrake: Lunar Festival Armor can be bought for 50,000 gold from a Lunar Festival Vendor, found in most capital cities, as well as the Moonglade and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Used for the Winding Slitherdrake mount, which is unlocked during the Patch 10.1 story in Zaralek Cavern.
The Lunar Festival Armor is the latest in a series of holiday-themed Dragonriding customizations World of Warcraft has added in recent history, with cosmetics based on Brewfest, the Day of the Dead, and even Pirate’s Day coming to the game over the past year. While some of these items were obtained by chance as drop rates from time-limited holiday encounters, others were bought with gold instead, similar to the Lunar Festival Armor.
February is a big month for holiday events in World of Warcraft. Love is in the Air, the in-game equivalent to Valentine’s Day, runs from February 5 through 19, meaning the two holidays are taking place nearly concurrently. This holiday event is getting a major refresh, so fans can expect new rewards, achievements, and activities as a part of it. To get ready for the romantic holiday, players can also work towards completing their Adventurer’s Log tasks to obtain the Love Witch’s Attire, or they can purchase the Twilight Witch’s Attire from the World of Warcraft cash shop.
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight was developed by Blizzard Entertainment and is the ninth expansion pack for the iconic massively multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft.
Dragonflight features an overhauled user interface, raises the level cap to 70, and introduces a new race and class.
- November 28, 2022