We have the answer for What’s flown by a test pilot? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let’s get into the answer for What’s flown by a test pilot? crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
What’s flown by a test pilot? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on October 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KITE (noun)
- a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- KITE (verb)
- fly a kite
- get credit or money by using a bad check
- PILOT (noun)
- something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- a program exemplifying a contemplated series; intended to attract sponsors
- PILOT (verb)
- operate an airplane
- act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- The Guardian Cryptic Crossword – October 30 2023
That should be all the information you need to solve for the What’s flown by a test pilot? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.