Warzone 2 Purchase Stations – Objects, Prices and Places
Name of Obligation Warzone 2 has been out for fairly a while and has swept the followers off their ft with a stupendous new map to discover on, generally known as Al Mazrah. Embellished with a wide range of distinctive and fascinating POIs, Warzone 2 has catered the most effective Battle Royale sport modes Name of Obligation has launched thus far, and the brand new map is definitely a significant purpose why.
As you discover the brand new map, you’ll discover buying cart icons speckled throughout it. These are known as ‘Purchase Stations’ and grant gamers the chance to buy a wide range of totally different gadgets the sport has to supply, from killstreaks, customized weapons, tools, and extra.
With Warzone 2’s new map, has come an all-new purchase station design and merchandise choice. Not solely is the format totally different, however so are a handful of the gadgets and the costs they arrive with within the purchase stations. So what can we look forward to finding on Al Mazrah, you is perhaps questioning?
That’s the place we are available to assist. From all of the gadgets to costs to the place you will discover them, we cowl all there may be to know right here about purchase stations on Name of Obligation’s newest Battle Royale sport mode, Warzone 2.
What Are Warzone Purchase Stations?
Warzone Purchase Stations are retailers which might be positioned inside particular POIs throughout the Al Mazrah map the place you purchase an array of issues that may excel your efficiency on Warzone.
It could possibly positively provide you with a bonus on enemies – particularly within the early to mid-game phases of a battle royale showdown.
Warzone 2 Purchase Station Objects
There’s plenty of totally different gadgets gamers should purchase at a purchase station in Warzone 2. However what might be robust to price range round is the costs of no matter gadgets you and your crew are aiming to get.
The higher the merchandise is, the costlier will probably be. Nevertheless, Warzone 2 gives loads of money to be discovered everywhere in the map, be it on cabinets, in money registers, or in crates. As quickly as you accumulate additional cash, it is possible for you to to buy gadgets of your selecting that might enable you to win the sport.
That mentioned, needless to say sure gadgets have restricted buy availability at every purchase station throughout the map. In different phrases, some gadgets will at all times be accessible to buy whereas others can solely be purchased as soon as earlier than it’s out for good at that location or has to respawn.
Furthermore, every purchase station can have its personal set of drugs gadgets compared to others. So when you may need semtex grenades accessible at one purchase station, you won’t at one other, and so forth with the remainder of the gear gadgets. The weapon choice, nonetheless, will stay the identical at each purchase station.
With out one other second to spare, right here’s a have a look at the entire purchase station gadgets and their costs in Warzone 2 following the Season 3 replace:
- Stim – $400 – Limitless Availability
- Stun Grenade – $400 – Limitless Availability
- Smoke Grenade – $400 – Limitless Availability
- Flash Grenade – $400 – Limitless Availability
- Armor Plate – $500 – Limitless Availability
- Thermite Grenade – $500 – Limitless Availability
- Throwing Knife – $500 – Restricted To three Buys
- Proximity Mine – $500 – Restricted To three Buys
- Frag Grenade – $600 – Limitless Availability
- Snapshot Grenade – $600 – Restricted To three Buys
- Shock Stick – $600 – Restricted To three Buys
- Decoy Grenade – $600 – Restricted To three Buys
- Semtex Grenade – $700 – Limitless Availability
- C4 Explosive – $850 – Limitless Availability
- Deployable Cowl – $1,500 – Restricted To 1 Buy
- Tactical Digital camera – $1,500 – Limitless Availability
- Trophy System – $1,500 – Restricted To three Purchases
- Inflatable Decoy – $2,000 – Restricted To three Buys
- Fuel Masks – $2,000 – Limitless Availability
- Moveable Radar – $2,000 – Limitless Availability
- DDOS – $2,000 – Restricted To 1 Buy
- Munitions Field – $2,000 – Limitless Availability
- Precision Airstrike – $2,000 – Restricted To three Purchases
- Useless Silence – $2,500 – Restricted To 1 Buy
- Recon Drone – $3,000 – Limitless Availability
- Counter UAV – $3,000 – Restricted To three Buys
- Battle Rage – $3,500 – Restricted To three Buys
- Sturdy Fuel Masks – $3,500 – Restricted To 1 Buy
- Suppression Mine – $3,500 – Restricted To 1 Buy
- Armor Field – $3,500 – Limitless Availability
- Bomb Drone – $3,500 – Restricted To 1 Buy
- Revive Pistol – $3,500 – Restricted To three Buys
- Self-Revive Package – $4,000 – Restricted To three Buys
- Cluster Mine – $4,000 – Restricted To three Purchases
- UAV – $4,000 – Restricted To 1 Buy
- Firesale UAV – $5,000 Restricted to 1 Buy
Loadout Drop Grenades
One of many earlier additions to the Warzone 2 purchase stations was that of the return of Loaduut Drop Grenades. Followers can now buy their customizable loadout drops immediately from the purchase stations as they used to in each Verdansk and Caldera.
Initially, these Loadouts Drop Grenades got here out a steep worth, and nonetheless do to an extent. However because the launch of Season 2, Warzone made some key modifications which have made loadouts way more reasonably priced.
Right here’s a have a look at all of the Loadout Drop costs for every sport mode in Warzone 2:
- Battle Royale Solos: $8,000
- Battle Royale Duos: $12,000 ($6,000 per participant)
- Battle Royale Trios: $16,000 ($5,300 per participant)
- Battle Royale Quads: $20,000 ($5,000 per participant)
Loadout Drop Grenades can be found within the ‘Gear’ part of the purchase stations and are limitless to buy. Although the costs are a bit hefty, they have been a lot worse previous to the Season 2 replace, with the quad worth going for as excessive as $32,000 on the time.
In relation to buying any of your major loadout weapons accessible within the purchase station, all of them will now include a price ticket of $2,500.
Initially, it price a hefty $5,000 to buy any major lodout weapons. However as of December nineteenth, Warzone 2 has now lowered the loadout weapon worth by half, which got here to the delight of many followers.
Do you have to not need to buy any of your personalized weapons accessible within the purchase station, listed here are the opposite six default loadout choices that you would be able to select from:
- M4 – Assault Rifle
- Lachmann-556 – Assault Rifle
- Lachmann Sub – Submachine Gun
- FTAC Recon – Battle Rifle
- HCR 56 – Mild Machine Gun
- MCPR-300 – Sniper Rifle
Warzone 2 Purchase Station Places
Upon viewing the map earlier than you land in Warzone 2, you’ll be able to at all times find at the least one purchase station at any of the principle POIs. In actual fact, at a number of the bigger areas comparable to Al Mazrah Metropolis and Hydroelectric, you will discover as many as 4 to 6 totally different purchase stations in and round these spots. Others, nonetheless, can have much less, if not, only one.
These purchase station areas will differ per sport, so make sure you scout out their spots earlier than selecting the place you need to land. Furthermore, purchase stations should not restricted to named areas solely and might be discovered elsewhere at random unnamed spots throughout the map.
Lastly, as of the Season 3 replace, there’ll now be a complete of 42 purchase stations on Al Mazrah, as an alternative of the earlier 31. This can be a massive step up and will grant followers loads of alternatives to buy the gadgets they should win battle royale video games.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. Whenever you purchase via hyperlinks on our website, we could earn an affiliate fee. Be taught extra / Photographs from Amazon Product Promoting API / Final up to date on 2023-05-08