Stuck out in the Hinterlands with no hope of return? Let us be your guide! Our Warcraft Rumble Hinterlands guide goes over each of the bosses in the area, and lets you know what you need to do to succeed.
Warcraft Rumble is a more light-hearted look at the fantasy world of Warcraft, as wargame minis come to life and start beating each other up. It’s a more casual experience, but that doesn’t mean you should take it lightly.
You can check it out on Google Play.
Building more characters or teams? Take a gander at our Eternal Evolution tier list, Arcane Lineage Class tier list, and Type Soul Arrancar weapon tier list.
Warcraft Rumble Hinterlands Guide
Here we’ll cover each of the boss battles and what you need to know about them.
“The Vilebranch Tride has always dabbled in shadow magic, but none match Hexx’s ambition.”
- A spellcaster who uses shadow magic and can hit from a huge distance.
- Closing the gap is key due to her ranged supremacy.
“The Reak has eaten so many things that it’s barely holding itself together.”
- Consumes units that make contact with him.
- The consumed unit’s HP is subtracted from The Reak’s.
- Keep feeding your troops to The Reak to kill it.
“Pleasant dreams can turn into fervent nightmares in an instant.”
- Has a drake companion, Dreamtracker who will fly in a circle around the center of the map. Units passing under Dreamtracker get afflicted by sleep and poison effects.
- Try and time your approach to let units follow behind Dream Tracker to give you plenty of time to avoid the effects.
“The best part of running your own bowling range is you can hurl as many boulders as you want.”
- Grimungous hurls boulders that will instantly destroy any tower you control.
- Keep your options open so the boulders don’t ruin your attack strat.
“Falstad let his Gryphon play with his bag of hammers. It might have a few holes in it.”
- Flying unit capable of throwing hammers.
- Other flying units are a good call to tackle him without quite as much hassle as ground units.