We have the answer for Vital sign crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don’t get discouraged if you don’t finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you’ll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let’s get into the answer for Vital sign crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Commuter Crossword.
Vital sign Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Commuter Crossword on January 23, 2024. You can also find answers to past Daily Commuter Crosswords.
Today’s Daily Commuter Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PULSE (noun)
- the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart
- the rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a person’s health
- PULSE (verb)
- produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically
- VITAL (adjective)
- urgently needed; absolutely necessary
- performing an essential function in the living body
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Vital sign crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.