We have the answer for Tree in the birch family crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let’s get into the answer for Tree in the birch family crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Tree in the birch family Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Vox Crossword on November 4, 2023. You can also find answers to past Vox Crosswords.
Today’s Vox Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ALDER (noun)
- north temperate shrubs or trees having toothed leaves and conelike fruit; bark is used in tanning and dyeing and the wood is rot-resistant
- wood of any of various alder trees; resistant to underwater rot; used for bridges etc
- BIRCH (noun)
- a switch consisting of a twig or a bundle of twigs from a birch tree; used to hit people as punishment
- any betulaceous tree or shrub of the genus Betula having a thin peeling bark
- BIRCH (adjective)
- consisting of or made of wood of the birch tree
- BIRCH (verb)
- whip with a birch twig
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Tree in the birch family crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.