We have the answer for Transition crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let’s get into the answer for Transition crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Transition Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Vox Crossword on January 6, 2024. You can also find answers to past Vox Crosswords.
Today’s Vox Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRANSITION (noun)
- an event that results in a transformation
- a musical passage moving from one key to another
- TRANSITION (verb)
- cause to convert or undergo a transition
- make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another)
- SEGUE (verb)
- proceed without interruption; in music or talk
- SEGUE (noun)
- the act of changing smoothly from one state or situation to another
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Transition crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.