We have the answer for To startle, so to speak crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let’s get into the answer for To startle, so to speak crossword clue most recently seen in the Word Craze Mini Crossword.
To startle, so to speak Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on February 13, 2024. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today’s Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPOOK (noun)
- a mental representation of some haunting experience
- someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- SPOOK (verb)
- frighten or scare, and often provoke into a violent action
- STARTLE (noun)
- a sudden involuntary movement
- STARTLE (verb)
- move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm
- to stimulate to action
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Word Craze Mini Crossword – February 13 2024
- Word Craze Mini Puzzle – July 19 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the To startle, so to speak crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.