Kiwi Walks is working on a Switch version of WitchSpring R, the studio announced today. It will be available in Spring 2024.
WitchSpring R, a story-based RPG, combines training, collecting, and exploring elements into a single package. Learn more about it in the following overview:
Outside, you can enjoy collecting magical ingredients, fighting against warriors and monsters, and developing stories with various characters. At home, you can enjoy training your own witch by scheduling training, and fusing magic ingredients that can be collected from the field.
The witch’s ending is enriched by the player’s choice and the witch’s growth.
- “Train” the witch to survive.
- Running, meditation, swimming… train your witch through various training.
- By fusing the collected magic ingredients, you can create tools to increase the witch’s stats.
- Add nourishments to your weapons for achieving advancement in your ideal areas, and create your own battling style.
- “Collect” a variety of magic, tools, and pets.
- Create items by fusing magic ingredients that can be collected from all over the forest.
- Utilize different magic properties to engage in strategic battles.
- Tame the monsters and make them your pets, so you can get help in the field and battle.
- Enjoy a story-based “Adventure.”
- Progress the story and train Pieberry while exploring the field.
- A friend? An enemy? Or…? Discover hidden stories through the interactions with the field’s characters.
- Sometimes you can even disguise yourself as a human and invade the village.
A trailer announcing the Switch version of WitchSpring R can be found below.
Switch Announcement Trailer