Struggling to beat a Starfield Terrormorph? You can find all you need to know about the enemy down below! Whether you’re curious about its attack patterns or you’re looking for some tips on how to beat the creature, this guide is here to help.
Set in 2330, Starfield takes you on a journey through a world where humanity has far surpassed life on Earth. Other planets in the solar system are inhabited by humans, and there’s a group of space explorers called Constellation – and you’re a member of this group. It’s your job to search for rare artifacts across the galaxy as you travel to a wide variety of planets that house friends and foes.
For more information about Starfield, visit the game’s official website. On the hunt for more Starfield content? We have a Starfield Traits tier list, a Starfield FOV guide, and a Starfield Backgrounds tier list!
Starfield Terrormorph Guide
Now, let’s move on to the guide!
What is a Terrormorph?
A Terrormorph is a type of enemy in Starfield. They are useful to farm when looking for specific loot and grinding early-game EXP.
- We’re not too sure where Terrormorph’s can be found at the moment, but we’ll update this guide as soon as more information becomes available
If you don’t come across a Terrormorph while exploring, you’ll come face to face with one during the Vanguard Faction Quest, “Grunt Work”. While working through the quest, you’ll find yourself in Tau Ceti II – if this is your first time meeting a Terrormorph, good luck!
How to Defeat a Terrormorph
There are a few ways to successfully defeat a Terrormorph with ease.
- Use a Jetpack to avoid powerful melee attacks and to quickly move out of the way when the Terrormorph unleashes a ranged attack
- Make sure to plant mines around the area as you battle against a Terrormorph – these mines can deal tons of damage, so you need to make sure you’re far away from them!
Terrormorph’s tend to have a fairly common attack pattern during battle. It can be a little tricky to master at first, but you’ll soon be defeating Terrormorph’s efficiently!
- Melee attacks with claws
- Attacks with acid at long range if you move away from them
- Terrormorphs can jump out from underground to attack you once they bury themselves
- They can jump up to high structures so make sure to look around you at all times