Everyone wants only the best, so we created this Reverse 1999 reroll guide! Here we detail how you can perform a reroll to guarantee yourself only the most elite characters for your team.
Reverse 1999 is a turn-based gacha game that features RPG elements and tactical combat. Embark on a brand-new adventure as you reside in a a world where arcanists and humans live together. You play as the “Timekeeper”, a being who can travel back in time. You’ve been tasked to destroy Manus Vindictae’s plot and to discover the trust of 1999.
For more information about the game, visit the official website. We also covered Reverse 1999 Tier List, and Reverse 1999 Codes.
Reverse 1999 Reroll
Roll… Roll… Roooo-Wait!
Should You Reroll?
Well, ultimately the choice is yours. However, the Global release of Reverse 1999 has been tinkered with, making the reroll quite beneficial to the newer players. In the early game, rerolls could be performed every hour, which has now been shortened by half to just 30 minutes (Efficient Reroll). Or, as fast as 10 minutes (Fast Reroll).
How To Perform A Reroll
If you follow this easy step-by-step you can perform reroll!
- Install the latest version of Reverse 1999 through LDPlayer 9.
- Next, open LDMultiPlayer to clone instances. To do this press Add Instance > Clone Instance > Clone.
- Now, open one of the cloned instances and choose the synchronizer option within the side bar. Turn this on and enter the Reverse 1999 game.
- Finally, once logging into the game you will need to choose the guest account option. Once playing the tutorial you unlock the banner system where you can reroll.
- If results are not desired, create new instances!
You’ll need to play the game at a standard to begin until you reach level 5. Now you should have accumulated enough funds for 40 gacha pulls. We recommend you opt for the beginners banner as it guarantees a six-star character for just 30 pulls, where some of the strongest S-Tier units are captive within.