Wondering how the Project Mugetsu Hollow Evolution process works? Well, this guide is here to help! You can find all you need to know about the evolution process, as well as how to become a Hollow, down below.
If you’re a fan of the Bleach anime/manga, you’ll love this one! Project Mugetsu is a Roblox game based on the universe of the hit franchise. Play as a Soul, and strive towards becoming a legendary Shinigami – or a Hollow. Take part in action-packed combat, and use your Shikai to defeat opponents!
You can check out Project Mugetsu on Roblox. If you’re looking for more guides, check out our Project Mugetsu Resurrection tier list and Project Mugetsu Shikai tier list.
Project Mugetsu Hollow Evolution Guide
Let’s take a deep dive into how to evolve the Hollow race.
How to Become a Hollow in Project Mugetsu
First, before you can even evolve into the other Hollow races, you need to become a Hollow yourself.
- Talk to Aizen in Karakura Town
- He will give you a quest to defeat a Soul Reaper (the location of the Soul Reaper will be marked on your map)
- Once you have defeated the Soul Reaper, head back to Aizen
- You will then unlock the Hollow race – you’ll aslo be teleported to Hueco Mundo!
How to Evolve as Hollow
The easiest way to evolve as a Hollow in Project Mugetsu is to defeat a plethora of enemies, followed by devouring their body parts. Each body part is valued with a certain amount of EXP, with some being more valuable than others. The same goes for the type of enemy you defeat!
- Standard Hollow to Menos – 625 EXP
- Menos to Menoscar – Beat the mini-game within 52 minutes (you also need to be level 15+)
- Menoscar to Adjucha – Remain in the game without being killed for a total of 60 minutes (you need to be level 10+)
- Adjucha to Adjucar – Devour the body parts of Hollows and Soul Reapers until you obtain 1562 EXP (you need to be level 25+)
- There is also a mini-game to beat which can be unlocked by purchasing the “Adjucar” skill from teh shop
- Adjucar to Vasto Lorde – Reach level 50+ and devour the body parts of Soul Reapers and Hollows until you obtain 1875 EXP in total
- Vasto Lorde to True Vasto Lorde – Reach 3,125 EXP by continuing to devour Soul Reapers and Hollows
- True Vasto Lorde to Vastocar – Obtain 2,250 EXP by devouring Hollows and Soul Reapers, purchase the Vastocar skill from the shop, and beat the mini-game