GameMill has shared the launch trailer for Pickleball: Smash – which also happens to be the title’s first trailer. This one just released on Switch.
Here’s some information about the game as provided by the eShop listing:
Experience the thrill of Pickleball like never before! Hone your skills in single-player mode or challenge your friends in multi-player fun where every match is a test of skill, strategy, and agility. Get ready to serve, dink, and smash your way to victory in the thrilling world of Pickleball Smash. Can you handle the heat?
– Pick Up & Play Fun – Get right into the fun with quickplay exhibition matches against AI in singles or doubles competitions.
– Tournament Brackets – Participate in challenging Pickleball Tournaments to perfect your skills on your way to becoming the best of the best.
– Customize Your Champion: Gear up for glory while expressing your style and personality by customizing your champion character. Unlock a wide range of outfits, paddles, and accessories to create a unique look that sets you apart on the court.
– Compete with Friends and Family! – Serve up competitive fun with family and friends in local multi-player with up to 4 players.
– Minigames, Big Impact – Have a blast with challenging minigames that mix-up the experience while allowing you to prefect the specific techniques, core mechanics and aspects of the sport.
– Motion Controls – Whether you’re a seasoned pro or new to the sport, our motion control feature translates your movement and swings and delivers an unparalleled level of pickleball action and fun.
View the Pickleball: Smash launch trailer below.
Pickleball: Smash is now available on Switch.