Oh My Dog is an idle and clicking game where you can click the screen to attack enemies. You gain allies as you go through the game which are dogs in different outfits. You can level up yourself and your dogs through Cookie Points, and by worshiping the Doge, you gain speed and powers. Enemies recycle often and you face a boss after seven or so waves.
You can use codes in Oh My Dog to gain chests, Dognotes, Cookie Bags, and many other useful items in the game. These rewards let you upgrade your units and feed the Doge that gives you powers. All you have to do is input the code and you’ll receive your rewards. You can do this on both the Google Play and Apple versions.
All Working Oh My Dog Codes
- Dog1000 – Redeem code for 250 Dognotes and three Puddings
- Dog2023 – Redeem code for five Green Chests and 100 Iron
- ohmydog – Redeem code for a Dog Express and a Random Orange Shard
- DOGGY – Redeem code for 100 Dognotes and one Cookie Bag
- TOPDOG – Redeem code for 200 Dognotes and 50 Bones
Find codes for a bunch of other games in our Mobile Games Codes page.
How to Redeem Oh My Dog Codes
To redeem codes in Roblox Oh My Dog, you will just need to follow these steps:
- Launch Oh My Dog on your mobile device
- Click your profile icon in the top left
- Click Gift Code below your dog Lineup
- Enter your code in the Redeem gift code box
- Press Exchange to get your reward
If the code doesn’t work, try closing out of the game and re-opening it. Sometimes the server won’t be up or will receive the information improperly. We had issues where we put the code without capitals and got nothing, so make sure the capitalization is right.
How to get more Oh My Dog codes
To discover the latest active Oh My Dog codes, it’s recommended to follow the game’s official social media channels. The developers of the game didn’t make a Discord, but there is a Facebook and Twitter you can follow. The developer tends to release codes through announcements when certain milestones have been reached.
This is also where the developer makes announcements on updates, significant occasions, collaborations, and other special events. If you don’t want to do all that work, stick to this page because we’ll keep an eye out for all of the newest codes here.