For the next Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 spotlight, we have a closer look at another Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles rep – that being Donatello.
Donatello uses his bow staff, which gives him some of the longest ranged attacks in the game. He’s a good choice for those looking to play at a distance or outsmart their opponents. On the other hand, he’s one of the slower characters. Donatello has a couple of signature moves, including his side special smoke bomb and electric grenade.
Here’s some information about Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2:
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 lets you duke it out with the series’ biggest and best fighting character roster yet, including all-new characters like Squidward Tentacles, Jimmy Neutron, and more to be announced. Choose your favorite brawlers, master their unique move sets, and use brand-new powerful Supers to land the finishing blow. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 will launch with its own single-player campaign featuring roguelike elements, voice acting for all playable characters, and full crossplay on all game systems.
- A Totally New Fighting Game Experience: Rebuilt and reimagined from the ground up, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 redefines what a Nickelodeon fighting game can be with new and revamped visuals, audio, animations, modes, stages, mechanics, taunts and move sets, competitively tuned for all levels of play.
New & Improved Brawlers: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2’s roster is bigger and better than ever, with even more variety in how each unique character plays. Battle with brand-new Nickelodeon fighters, as well as returning fan favorites!
- Hit Hard With Supers: Power up your fighters with incredible new Supers, which can deal devastating blows to opponents.
- Single-Player Campaign: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 will launch with a unique campaign featuring roguelike elements. Put your skills to the test as you fight to stop Danny Phantom archvillain Vlad Plasmius from taking over the Nickelodeon universe!
- Voice Acting for All Playable Characters: Feel the energy and excitement of every attack with a fully voiced cast of fighters, including the talents of Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants) and Bill Fagerbakke (SpongeBob SquarePants).
- Minigame Mayhem: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 introduces all-new minigames to play alone or with friends. Compete for global leaderboard high scores in Pinch the Blimps, Whack-a-Bot, and Irken Armada Bootcamp Survival.
- Full Cross-Platform Play: Battle it out with up to four players on any platform with seamless crossplay, utilizing enhanced netcode for consoles and PC.
Get a look at the new Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 spotlight trailer for Donatello below.
Official Donatello Spotlight
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 arrives for Switch in 2023. We have a character spotlight for SpongeBob here, Squidward here, Jimmy Neutron here, Patrick Star here, Raphael here, El Tigre here, Plankton here, and April O’Neil here.