We have the answer for Move like a bunny crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let’s get into the answer for Move like a bunny crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Move like a bunny Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the New Yorker Crossword on January 12, 2024. You can also find answers to past New Yorker Crosswords.
Today’s New Yorker Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOVE (verb)
- give an incentive for action
- be in a state of action
- MOVE (noun)
- the act of changing location from one place to another
- the act of changing your residence or place of business
- BUNNY (noun)
- a young waitress in a nightclub whose costume includes the tail and ears of a rabbit
- (usually informal) especially a young rabbit
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Move like a bunny crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.