Looking for Mortal Kombat 1 unlockables? Not to worry, this guide is here to help! You can find out how to unlock a variety of content down below – including Kameo characters, Havik, coins, gear, and cosmetics!
Mortal Kombat 1 is the start of a brand-new era for long-time fans. Meet familiar faces and take part in explosive combat with all-new fatalities, game modes, and more. The overall fighting system has also received a rehaul, bringing a fresh approach to each battle. The Mortal Kombat Universe has been reborn by the Fire God, Liu Kang – so, are you ready to fight?
For more information about Mortal Kombat 1, you can visit the game’s official website or download the game on Steam. If you’re looking for more Mortal Kombat 1 content, take a look at our Mortal Kombat 1 Characters guide, Mortal Kombat 1 How Many Chapters guide, and our Mortal Kombat 1 Invasion Mode guide.
Mortal Kombat 1 Unlockables Guide
Now, let’s move on to our definitive guide!
Mortal Kombat 1 Unlocking Kameo Characters
You’ll ened to reach certain Account Levels before you’re able to unlock each Kameo character. It shouldn’t take too long to unlock Scorpion (Kameo) at Account Level 5, but the latter Kameo characters may take a bit of time to obtain!
- Scorpion (Kameo)
- Sub-Zero (Kameo)
- Kung Lao (Kameo)
- Shujinko (Kameo)
- Motaro (Kameo)
Unlocking Havik in Mortal Kombat 1
Now, aside from the unlockable Kameo characters in Mortal Kombat 1, you can also unlock Havik! The process to obtain this character is pretty simple, but admittedly, it’s time-consuming.
- To unlock Havik, you’ll need to complete all 15 chapters of the Main Story
How to Unlock Coins in Mortal Kombat 1
You’ll need plenty of Coins to purchase in-game upgrades for your characters.
- Complete Tutorial missions
- Frame Data
How to Unlock Gear and Cosmetics
- To obtain additional gear/cosmetics, you’ll need to progress through the story! You’ll receive free rewards by reaching certain milestones
- New gear/cosmetics can be obtained by increasing your Character Mastery, which rewards you with a variety of items
- The best way to increase Character Mastery is to play as the character, take part in Invasion Mode, and fight against fellow players in online PvP