With the release of the brand-new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Activision also released the traditional Call of Duty Endowment DLC.
Titled Call of Duty Endowment: Warrior Pack and priced at $9.99, this is the first of its kind that includes a full-fledged operator in the package.
100% of net proceeds (excluding VAT) from the sale of the DLC will be used by the Call of Duty Endowment initiative in its mission to help veterans from the US and UK find fulfilling careers after exiting the military.
As you can see in the picture above, the DLC includes “Koa King” an operator inspired by real-life U.S. Navy SEAL veteran Benjamin F. hailing from Samoa.
Here’s the full content of the DLC.
- “Koa King” Operator Skin
- “Dethroned” SMG Weapon Blueprint
- “6-Karat Kicker” Marksman Rifle Weapon Blueprint
- “Island Styling” Vehicle Skin
- “Bone Skewer” Weapon Charm
- “Lion Pride” Animated Emblem
- “Triple Bone Trident” Weapon Sticker
- “Rolling Mane” Animated Calling Card
- 1 Hour Double Player XP Token
- 1 Hour Double Weapon XP Token
Yet, that’s not all. By equipping Koa King, you can take part in the True Legend field event. Playing the game and earning XP will let you progress trough further loot as follows:
- “Emblematic” Sticker
- 30 Minute Double Player XP Token
- “Always Forward” Large Decal
- 45 Minute Double Weapon XP Token
- “Got Your Back” Weapon Charm
- “Stacked” Large Decal
- “Anthem” Emblem
- “Flanked” Calling Card
- 60 Minute Double Battle Pass XP Token
- “Brave Stripes” Weapon Camo
If you’d like to learn more about the DLC and the initiative, you can hear it directly from Benjamin F. in the trailer below.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is now available for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One.
The game might come to Game Pass as a consequence of the acquisition of Activision Blizzard by Microsoft, but we already know that it won’t happen before next year.