Mia and the Dragon Princess gameplay
Mia and the Dragon Princess launched on Swap this week, and new gameplay is obtainable. We have now 36 minutes of footage.
A live-action, interactive buddy-action film following Mia, a plucky barmaid whose life is thrown into chaos when a mysterious girl turns up at her office, on the run from a gaggle of violent thugs and unable to talk English.
• Starring Paul McGann (Physician Who) and MyAnna Buring (The Witcher)
• Starring ‘Chinese language Kickboxing’ Black Belt, Dita Tantang
• Combat stunts by martial artist ‘Ginger Ninja Trickster’ aka Aaron Gassor
• Motion designed by Marcus Shakesheff (WonderWoman, Guardians of the Galaxy, Recreation of Thrones)
• Actual-time Attribute Monitoring that evolves primarily based in your selections and influences the story
• Multi-optional storytelling with 10 completely different outcomes
• Streamer Mode – Pause your selections to work together along with your group
Mia desires of journey, however her feeling of duty to her workmates – who’ve turn out to be her surrogate household – retains her working at a job she’s bored of, dwelling a life she didn’t need. When a mysterious girl (Marshanda) turns up scared and on the run, Mia’s resolution to take her below her wing and attempt to uncover her identification leads her down a path of intrigue, thriller and hazard.
The viewer’s selections will information Mia via the journey and can decide her destiny, in addition to that of the entire group. All through the sport, your interactions might improve your data across the identification of the mysterious girl, however the way in which Mia offers with the remainder of the group may even have an effect, so every selection must be rigorously thought-about.
Proceed on under for a take a look at the Mia and the Dragon Princess gameplay.
Mia and the Dragon Princess is being offered on the Swap eShop. Solely English is supported.