Konami has come out with one of the first post-launch updates for Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol. 1, with version 1.3.0 now available.
The company has addressed various issues with the package. All of the games have been touched up to different degrees.
Here’s the full rundown:
Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol. 1 update version 1.3.0 patch notes
Metal Gear Solid – Master Collection Version
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty – Master Collection Version
- Fixed an issue that caused the frame rate to drop during certain scenes (Nintendo Switch)
- Fixed some minor issues
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater – Master Collection Version
- Fixed an issue where some buttons were assigned multiple functions (Details on the updated controls are available in the Online Manual)
- Fixed an issue where the audio was out of sync with certain videos
- Fixed an issue that caused flickering in some cutscenes (Nintendo Switch)
- Updated the Online Manual
- Fixed some other minor issues
Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake – Master Collection Version
Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol. 1 Bonus Content
Konami says it’s still working on other issues in the collection. We’ll let you know when additional patches go live.