A new Madden NFL 24 patch is available today fixing the fatigue issue that has lingered since the title update released earlier this month. That’s the main fix but there were a few other items addressed and added. Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed a fatigue bug that was causing defensive linemen and linebackers to fatigue inappropriately.
- DEV NOTE: This was an undesired artifact from the change that went into the previous Title Update for pass rushers who were outweighed by a 90 lbs or more pass pass blocker would fatigue more than expected when engaging in a block. This was intended to impact defenders who are not consistently designated pass rushers like Corners and Safeties.
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
- Fixed an issue where all X-factors would reset at halftime.
- Adjusted filter’s fixed button functionality when upgrading a player item using an eligible upgrade token.
- General Stability fixes.
- Users can now equip boosters directly after purchasing from the “Featured Deals” screen.
- General bug and stability fixes.
- The Pro Bowl game is now the official home of the Madden NFL Head-to-Head skills competition in the Pro Bowl Games.
- DEV NOTE: This coming Sunday, watch two AFC players compete against two NFC players in our revamped Pro Bowl game to earn their conference 3 points. Virtually, the game takes place at The Coliseum as a tribute to Coach Madden.
- Fixed an issue where game stats did not populate in the in-game pause menu in Online H2H.
- Various player portrait updates.
- Various stability updates.