We have the answer for Indian lute crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let’s get into the answer for Indian lute crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Indian lute Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword on November 16, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Sun 2-Speed Crosswords.
Today’s The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INDIAN (noun)
- any of the languages spoken by Amerindians
- a native or inhabitant of India
- INDIAN (adjective)
- of or pertaining to Native Americans or their culture or languages
- LUTE (noun)
- a substance for packing a joint or coating a porous surface to make it impervious to gas or liquid
- chordophone consisting of a plucked instrument having a pear-shaped body, a usually bent neck, and a fretted fingerboard
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Indian lute crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.