Selva Interactive brought Illuminaria to Switch this week, and gameplay is available. Footage gives us a better look a the resource management title.
Learn more about it in the following overview:
Command a swarm of intelligent robots in their quest to save the world. Mine resources, and manage and defend multiple bases. Go on expeditions, fight in auto-battles, research new technologies, and create your army of golems to drive out the darkness and bring back the light.
- Control a swarm of robots using simple interactions: Choose where to build, what resources to gather, and then watch the robots do the heavy lifting. They’ll gather the resources, build, load weapons, fight, and respond to the world around them.
- Defend your bases from incoming attacks: Vicious enemies of darkness will attack your base, attempting to destroy your reactors and steal your resources. Build turrets and load them up with ammunition to repel the attacks.
- Build multiple bases and manage them all at the same time: Instead of having a sandbox world, you’ll need to build several smaller bases with finite space. Be on the lookout as all the bases keep functioning at all times and can be attacked by the enemies.
- Venture into dungeon-like expeditions to battle and find precious relics: Adventure and explore to find hidden treasures, and fight enemies in auto-battles. This way, you’ll get rare resources to use to your advantage.
- Research new technologies in different regions: The game will have five regions, each with new resources and technologies to discover.
- Liberate the world by lighting beacons and crafting your own army: The world of Illuminaria was taken over by darkness. Unravel the story about what happened on the planet as you clean and liberate the five regions by lighting beacons and sending your armies of golems to attack.
We’ve attached the Illuminaria gameplay below.
Illuminaria is up on the Switch eShop. English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), and Chinese (Traditional) are the supported languages.