We have the answer for Hip crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let’s get into the answer for Hip crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Hip Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Vox Crossword on November 11, 2023. You can also find answers to past Vox Crosswords.
Today’s Vox Crossword Answers
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- WITHIT (6 letters)
- COOL (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HIP (noun)
- the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- HIP (adjective)
- informed about the latest trends
- COOL (noun)
- great coolness and composure under strain
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature
- COOL (adjective)
- marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances); unemotional
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- COOL (verb)
- make cool or cooler
- loose heat
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Hip crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.