We have the answer for Green gem crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don’t get discouraged if you don’t finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you’ll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let’s get into the answer for Green gem crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Green gem Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword on February 5, 2024. You can also find answers to past The Sun 2-Speed Crosswords.
Today’s The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- EMERALD (7 letters)
- JADE (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JADE (verb)
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- JADE (noun)
- an old or over-worked horse
- a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish; is usually green but sometimes whitish; consists of jadeite or nephrite
- JADE (adjective)
- of something having the color of jade; especially varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- GEM (noun)
- a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Green gem crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.