We have the answer for Gentle poke crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don’t get discouraged if you don’t finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you’ll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let’s get into the answer for Gentle poke crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Commuter Crossword.
Gentle poke Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Commuter Crossword on January 11, 2024. You can also find answers to past Daily Commuter Crosswords.
Today’s Daily Commuter Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GENTLE (adjective)
- marked by moderate steepness
- having little impact
- GENTLE (verb)
- give a title to someone; make someone a member of the nobility
- cause to be more favorably inclined; gain the good will of
- POKE (verb)
- hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- poke or thrust abruptly
- POKE (noun)
- someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes; young fleshy stems are edible; berries and root are poisonous
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Gentle poke crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.