Want to know how to kit out the snappily-dressed Hydro Archon as Genshin’s newest characters roll in? A whole new character to play with and no idea what’s going to work best. Don’t worry though, we’ve got a guide to narrow down the overwhelming options. Our Genshin Impact Furina weapon tier list highlights the most notable options, and either elevates them to glory or banishes them to the D-Tier Shadow Realm, depending on the ever-accurate metric of our own opinions.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play ARPG from the juggernaut that it Hoyoverse. Take on the role of The Traveller, a new arrival in Teyvat, looking for their missing sibling. Things don’t exactly go to plan, as the Traveller is pulled into all kinds of epic adventures through the shifting tides of power and magic in this fantasy world.
Check out the Google Play page for more info!
Want more Genshin content? Check out our Genshin Impact Neuvillete tier list, Genshin Impact Lyney tier list, and Genshin Impact codes guide.
Genshin Impact Furina Weapon Tier List
Below are our rankings where we give our takes on the best and the worst.
The absolute GOAT.
- Splendor of Tranquil Waters
- Key of Khaj-Nisur
- Primordial Jade Cutter
- Wolf Fang
- Favonius Sword
- Festering Desire
- Light Of Foliar Incision
- Sacrificial Sword
- The Dockhand’s Assistant
Solid but won’t wow you.
There MIGHT be a way to make it viable.
- There are no C-tier weapons right now!
- There are no D-tier weapons right now!
What Do The Tiers Mean?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the weapon.
- S Tier: We love these. Borderline OP, or actually OP. Barring a nerf, you can’t go wrong.
- A Tier: Not insane, but well above average. Only topped by the S category. (Duh.)
- B Tier: Fine, but you might want to upgrade when the chance arrives.
- C Tier: You may be able to find a use for it. We sure didn’t, though.
- D Tier: Leave it alone. Forever.
How Did We Make This List?
We take inspiration from our own experience, people on our team who have extensive game experience, and community ranking. Tier lists are pretty subjective, so don’t take our rankings as gospel. You might find OP uses in otherwise-mediocre weapons that we missed completely.