We have the answer for French lady friend crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let’s get into the answer for French lady friend crossword clue most recently seen in the Vulture Crossword.
French lady friend Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Vulture Crossword on October 31, 2023. You can also find answers to past Vulture Crosswords.
Today’s Vulture Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRENCH (noun)
- the people of France
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- FRENCH (adjective)
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- FRENCH (verb)
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking
- LADY (noun)
- a woman of refinement
- a woman of the peerage in Britain
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Vulture Crossword – October 31 2023
That should be all the information you need to solve for the French lady friend crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.