Not sure which clans or abilities are worth using in Fire Force Online? Not to worry, this Fire Force Online tier list guide can help! We’ve compiled two tier lists into one guide, ranking all clans and abilities in the game from S tier to D tier. Make sure to bookmark this page to keep up to date with the meta!
Fire Force Online is a Roblox game based on the hit anime and manga series, Fire Force! Delve into the open-world RPG as you wield familiar abilities that you may have seen in the show. Join a clan and a faction as you embark on a plethora of action-packed missions. Unlock powerful moves, obtain special augments, and upgrade your Generation. There are tons of activities to do in this experience, and it’s perfect for those who already love Fire Force!
For more information about Fire Force Online, visit the game’s official Roblox page. If you’re looking for new games to play, take a look at our Project Mugetsu clan tier list, Balanced Craftwars Overhaul codes, and Bloodtide Secret codes.
Fire Force Online Tier List
Before we get started with both tier lists, let’s take a look at how we sort our rankings.
Each Tier Explained
- S Tier: Best classes and abilities in the game at this current time
- A Tier: Brilliant replacements to use instead of those in S tier
- B Tier: Not the greatest but can still get the job done – we do recommend swapping out for an A tier or S tier when possible though!
- C Tier: We don’t recommend utilising a C tier class or ability, especially if you want to clear content efficiently
- D Tier: Not worth using or unlocking at all
Fire Force Online Class Tier List
- There are no clans in C tier at the moment!
- There are no clans in D tier at the moment!
Fire Force Online Ability Tier List
- Liberation Fists
- Grand Hands
- Devils Footprint
- Pile Bunker
- Axe n’ Gun
- There are no abilities in D tier at the moment!
When Do We Update Our Tier Lists?
Tier lists are updated as and when new content is added to the game. In regards to this tier list, this will be when a new clan or ability is introduced into Fire Force Online after a major update. Patch updates in-game can also drastically change how a tier list looks if a certain clan or ability receives a nerf or buff!