Looking for an FF7 Ever Crisis character tier list? This guide contains a tier list that ranks all characters from best to worst – yes, you can play as fan-favourites Tifa, Aerith, and Cloud!
FF7 Ever Crisis lets you relive iconic moments in the popular game – but on your mobile device. Delve into brand-new and classic stories as you join a young Sephiroth on his journey. Play as fan-favourite characters, uncover secrets, and take part in explosive combat whilst utilising a wide variety of weapons. With Materia, Summons, Limit Breaks, and more, you can battle against powerful bosses alone or with 3 other players in co-op!
For more information about FF7 Ever Crisis, you can visit the game’s official website. If you’re looking for new games to play, take a look at our Starfield Best Ships guide, Code Geass Lost Stories tier list, and MapleStory Class tier list.
FF7 Ever Crisis Character Tier List
Now, let’s move on to the tier list!
What Each Tier Means
- S-Tier: The best characters to use in the game so far
- A-Tier: Great characters to use and are almost as good as those in S-tier
- B-Tier: Not the strongest, but there’s no shame in using them – just don’t expect them to be extremely powerful!
- C-Tier: You should only be using these characters when you’re new to the game
- D-Tier: Once you know what you’re doing in the game, you should avoid these characters
- There are no characters in D-tier at the moment!
List of Characters
- Red XIII
- Former SOLDIER: First Class
- A childhood friend of Tifa
- Mercenary in Midgar
- Aid to Avalanche, the anti-Shinra organisation
- Uses his broadsword in combat
- Member of Avalanche, the anti-Shinra organisation
- A childhood friend of Cloud
- Runs the Seventh Heaven bar in the Sector 7 Slums
- Resides in the Sector 5 Slums
- Loves flowers
- Friend to Cloud
- Leader of Avalanche, the anti-Shinra organisation
- Has a prosthetic arm that is used as a weapon
- Has a daughter called Marlene
- Shinra SOLDIER: Second Class
- Aspires to be a SOLDIER: First Class
- Shinra SOLDIER: P0 Class
- Trains cadets in the military
- Beast that can speak the human language
- Given the name, Red XIII, by Professor Hojo
When Will This Tier List Be Updated?
This tier list will be updated as and when new characters are added to the game over time. Due to how FF7 Ever Crisis works, characters depend on certain weapons. This means that new weapons that are suitable for specific characters may help them to go up a tier!