Fae Farm officially came to Switch this week, and for those interested in getting an extended look, new gameplay is available. You can check out the first couple of chapters with aspects of the farming and life sim gameplay.
As a reminder, here’s what to expect from the title:
Escape to the fairytale life of your dreams in Fae Farm, a farm sim RPG for 1-4 players. Craft, cultivate, and decorate to grow your shared homestead—and use spells to explore the enchanted island of Azoria! You’ll forge new bonds with residents, discover fae magic, and trek across mysterious realms. And as the seasons change, you’ll use all you’ve learned and discovered together to restore the world around you.
● Cultivate an enchanted farm with up to 4 players in local or online multiplayer! Share your progression by crafting items, tending crops, and exploring your surroundings together.
● Infuse magic into everything you do—whether you’re farming, battling enemies, or navigating the faerie wilds.
● Foster budding friendships alongside a colorful cast of townsfolk and complete quests to unravel their stories.
● Traverse dungeons and ruins across a host of scenic realms—and uncover the hidden secrets of Azoria’s past.
● Create your character and customize your adventure with new outfits and decorations for your farm. The cozier your home, the more rewards you’ll unlock!
View the gameplay for Fae Farm on Switch below.
Fae Farm can be bought physically or digitally on Switch. It includes English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), and Chinese (Traditional) languages.