F1 23 patch 1.19 is available today on all platforms improving fog effects and fixing specific issues with slick tires, unbalanced grip levels and more. Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed the rendering of the McLaren Chrome livery in MyTeam mode.
- Improved the fog effect used for replay cameras on night tracks.
- Fixed issue with unbalanced grip levels on the starting grid in the wet.
- Fixed an issue where Slick tires can be assigned when the rest of the field are on wets, after a red flag, in dynamic weather.
- Fixed an issue where, when racing at Japan/Suzuka some AI drivers would run out of fuel in a 100% race.
- Fixed a visual issue where Podium Pass XP did not show it being awarded correctly.
For those of you that might have missed it previously, F1 23 is available on The Play List for EA Play subscribers.