Struggling to be the strongest in ETD? Our Eternal Tower Defense Tier List will help you determine who you should choose to overlook and defend your base in this action-packed anime-inspired adventure.
Eternal Tower Defense is a Roblox hit! Featuring your favourite powerhouse anime characters, you get to place them around your base and observe them as they defend your territory in flashy battles. Levels increasingly get difficult to challenge your ability to strategize and climb the leaderboard. Can you become the strongest in ETD? (Certainly so if you take our tier recommendations!).
If you’re eager to collect your favourite anime characters and jump in check out the Official Site. Or If you fancy something new, why not try How to Beat Residence Massacre, if horror is not your beat, maybe check out our guide on Arcane Lineage Lineage Shard Guide, if you’re a fan of tier lists we also have Arcane Lineage Class Tier List.
Eternal Tower Defense Tier List
Let’s jump into the ranking so you can get back to defending your base with all your favourites.
What Our Ranking Means
- S-Tier: These characters are beasts! They are balanced characters that give you excellent defence.
- A-Tier: Don’t sleep on these characters. They’re still tough and have excellent potential!
- B-Tier: Around average. These characters make do if you’re out of options.
- C-Tier: A little less than average, not great, but could have hidden potential of being used right.
- D-Tier: Not great, but always worth a shot!
- Shanks (Conquerors Haki)
- Legendary Super Saiyan Broly (Rage)
- Super Saiyan Gogeta
- Super Saiyan Goku
- Kenpachi Zaraki
- Dracule Mihawk
- Dracule Mihawk (Amulet)
- Kuchiki Rukia
- Natsu Dragneel
- Setou Kaiba
- All Might
- Jotaro Kujo
- Satoru Gojo
- Lelouch Vi Britannia
- Naruto (Sage Mode)
- Rimuru Tempest
When Will This List Update?
We will update this tier list as more characters join the game and shift the power balance, or when a game update changes how certain characters play within the game.