Original (9/12): Disney Dreamlight Valley will be releasing a new Enchanted Adventure update tomorrow, Gameloft has announced. We also have the patch notes.
A new Realm door is coming with Belle and Beast joining the game. That’s along with new quests, new optional items, and more.
NEW CONTENT AND IMPROVEMENTS:
– A new Realm door opens! Explore the enchanting Beauty and the Beast Realm and unearth its secrets.
– Two new characters! Belle and Beast arrive in the Valley, alongside brand new Friendship Quests and items.
– Get ready to stretch those legs! The optional Ursula’s Transformation Dream Bundle arrives in the Premium Shop, introducing a new Dream Style for Ursula that transforms her into her human form, and serves up exclusive quests, outfits, accessories and furniture.
– Trick AND treat! The new Haunted Holiday Star Path puts the focus on frightful fun, including a wide array of costumes and décor to help you prepare your Valley for the Halloween season.
– New quests! Help The Forgotten settle into the Valley over the course of the update with a series of quests.
– More optional items are coming to the Premium Shop for a limited time that are bound to fit your seasonal vibe, including an iconic hill, some Disneyland staples, and much more!
– New weekly DreamSnaps challenges to help you get in the festive spirit and show off your costuming creativity.
– Bring on the candy! Last year’s in-game candy event returns, giving you another chance to earn rewards by completing seasonal Dreamlight Duties, available from October 24 to November 1.
– Up your crafting productivity! When crafting fences and paths, you will receive more units of the crafted item.
– Fill out those Collections! Items previously found exclusively in pouches can now be found in Scrooge McDuck’s Store.
TOP BUG FIXES:
– Improved memory optimization for increased stability.
– Various improvements to DreamSnaps stability and performance.
– “Sprouting a Story” quest: Fixed an issue is which the storybook page in Mother Gothel’s house was unreachable.
– “What’s Left Behind” quest: Fixed an issue in which players were unable to speak with The Forgotten
– “Boss Up” quest: Fixed an issue in which Scar’s Lure would disappear for some players.
– “Meddling Mirabel” quest: Fixed an issue in which some players were unable to collect the cash register key needed to progress in this quest.
– “Eyes in the Dark” quest: Fixed an issue in which the bridge did not appear to lower across the river and the cutscene did not play.
– The Forgotten will now change their appearance to match the player’s avatar shortly after leaving the Wardrobe menu.
– Added new animation and VFX to The Forgotten.
– Various UI and localization fixes.
– Various visual and sound fixes.
– Various additional bug fixes and optimizations.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is currently available on the Switch eShop.
Update (9/13): A trailer for the update has been released, which we have below.