We have the answer for Best among the literati crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let’s get into the answer for Best among the literati crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Best among the literati Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword on January 30, 2024. You can also find answers to past The Sun 2-Speed Crosswords.
Today’s The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LITERATI (noun)
- the literary intelligentsia
- BEST (noun)
- Canadian physiologist (born in the United States) who assisted F. G. Banting in research leading to the discovery of insulin (1899-1978)
- the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others
- BEST (adjective)
- (comparative and superlative of `well’) wiser or more advantageous and hence advisable
- (superlative of `good’) having the most positive qualities
- BEST (adverb)
- from a position of superiority or authority
- BEST (verb)
- get the better of
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Best among the literati crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.