We have the answer for Associate giving prisoner unfinished spliff crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let’s get into the answer for Associate giving prisoner unfinished spliff crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Associate giving prisoner unfinished spliff Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on November 9, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNFINISHED (adjective)
- lacking a surface finish such as paint
- not brought to an end or conclusion
- ASSOCIATE (verb)
- make a logical or causal connection
- keep company with; hang out with
- ASSOCIATE (noun)
- a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies
- a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- ASSOCIATE (adjective)
- having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Associate giving prisoner unfinished spliff crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.