Bandai Namco and FromSoftware have released a new round of Armored Core 6 patch notes. As part of this latest update, the developers have buffed several weapon units, including the MA-J-201 Ransetsu Assault Rifle and the RF-024 Turner Assault Rifle. In addition, they’ve also nerfed the amount of damage that some bosses can dish out, meaning you should be able to clear these encounters much easier than before.
According to Bandai Namco’s announcement, the changes they specifically made were to the Armored Core 6 Sea Spider boss, the Armored Core 6 Balteus boss, and the CEL240 boss, so the amount of punishment they can deal should now be more manageable than it was in the past. Of course, these aren’t the only updates that FromSoftware has made as several bug fixes have also been introduced with this latest set of patch notes.
Some of the most prominent ones include a fix to “a bug that caused certain enemies to not be displayed correctly during the mission Survey the Uninhabited Floating City” and a fix to an issue that previously caused your mech’s punch animation not to be displayed correctly. The developers have also made a handful of other changes that should make the in-game experience smoother. So, if you want to check them all out, you can read these improvements below.
Armored Core 6 1.02 patch notes
- Weapon Unit balance adjustments:
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: Increased attack power/rate of fire, decreased reload time.
- LR-036 CURTIS: Increased attack power, decreased reload time.
- RF-024 TURNER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- RF-025 SCUDDER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-J-201 RANSETSU-AR: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MG-014 LUDLOW: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased recoil and reload time.
- DF-MG-02 CHANG-CHEN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-E-210 ETSUJIN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- Adjusted certain attacks performed by the enemy units AAP07: BALTEUS, IA-13: SEA SPIDER and IB-01: CEL240.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain weapons from dealing damage to the boss of the mission “Destroy the Weaponized Mining Ship”.
- Fixed a bug that caused the boss of the mission “Prevent Corporate Salvage of New Tech” to be unable to detect the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies to not be displayed correctly during the mission “Survey the Uninhabited Floating City”.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies and background objects to be displayed incorrectly during the mission “Attack the Old Spaceport”.
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical missiles and certain coral weapons to deal unintended amounts of damage.
- Improved camera controls when spectating online arena battles.
- Fixed a bug that caused the punch animation to not be displayed correctly on the opponent’s screen during online arena battles.
- Other bug fixes.
- [Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam] Fixed a bug that caused the game to enter offline mode and unable to save progress after the device recovers from sleep mode.
- [Steam] Fixed the text displayed onscreen after selecting “Quit Game” from the System Menu on the title screen.
- [Steam] Fixed a bug causing certain bosses to be rendered incorrectly.
The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:
- App Ver. 22
- Regulation Ver. 1.02.1*
You can also check out these patch notes through Bandai Namco’s official announcement. Alternatively, you can take a look at our guides on Armored Core 6 back weapons, Armored Core 6 Arena, and Armored Core 6 Sulla boss instead for more help on the game.