Not sure which fruit is best in your favourite Roblox game? Well, that’s where our A One Piece Game fruit tier list comes in. We’ve ranked all of the fruits from the heights of S tier to the lows of C tier. That way, you can avoid wasting your time on the bad fruit, and instead just use the absolute best. We keep it updated as often as there are new fruits too, so we recommend bookmarking this page and checking back often.
A One Piece Game is a Roblox game that draws inspiration from the eponymous anime series. You know the one: it’s got pirates in it. The game challenges you to sail the seven seas on your goal to become the best pirate. You collect treasure and then sell it to upgrade your gear, at which point you can get even more gear. It’s a pretty compulsive loop.
We’ve put together an A One Piece Game codes guide to help you get some freebies. You can also grab freebies for other Roblox games, including WimbleWorld codes, Sword Factory X codes, and Anime Journey codes. Now, let’s rank those fruits.
A One Piece Game Fruit Tier List
Last updated on June 30.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
Below, we’ll rank all of the fruits from the heights of S tier to the lows of D tier.
The best fruit in the game.
Solid fruit that might require a bit of mastery.
You can get by with these, but they won’t be the best.
Can have niche uses, but are otherwise worth avoiding.
The worst fruit in the game.
A One Piece Game Fruit Tier List FAQ
Now, we’ll answer a bunch of FAQs around Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice or tier lists in general
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of weapons or characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters or weapons to unlock are, so you can save time or money. Once you know who the best weapons are, you can choose the best and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our A One Piece Game Fruit Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our A One Piece Game fruit tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play A One Piece Game for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our A One Piece Game Fruit Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new weapon releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
What Does Fruit do in A One Piece Game?
Fruits are an item that provide you with abilities that you can use in combat. These vary, from offensive to defensive, with others offering support. We base our favourites primarily on their uses in combat.
Is There an A One Piece Game Wiki?
Sadly not. You can join the official Discord to ask any questions you have about the game though, or drop a comment below and we’ll try to help.
What About an A One Piece Game Trello?
We’re afraid that there’s no Trello either.